Images from issue #59 of The Boys (courtesy of Dynamite)
Needless to say – Spoliers!
If you are a fan of The Boys, then you will probably be aware by now that the series wraps up with issue #72 (so around a year left to go). But if you are curious how the series may end, some interviews over the last few months have provided a little more insight. From the following interviews;
we know that;
1) There are only 2 arcs left -the first has just kicked off with issue #60, ‘Over the Hill with the Swords of a Thousand Men’
2) The final arc will run from #66 to #71.
3) #72, the final issue, will be an epilogue.
4) There will be no more spin-offs from the main series.
5) Once The Boys ends, there will be no more comics or series featuring these characters.
6) Aside from Team Titanic, there will be one more superhero team introduced to the series.
7) A lot of history on The Seven, and particularly The Homelander, will be covered in the current arc ‘…Swords of a Thousand men’.
8) #63 should be interesting for Queen Maeve fans.
9) There is no question of Annie, having left The Seven, becoming part of The Boys.
10) Ennis completed the writing for the final issue in the summer.